Feeling Digital Lately



Diving into The Digital World




Artist Freelance

Despite the few quick posts that I have placed on my Instagram, I have not really been entertaining sketches like I usually do. I am more of a black and white medium artist. I do like the challenges that digital art brings in it is very intriguing to find out all of the different styles that are possible. I recently did a 60 2nd quick sketch on Instagram and it did better than I expected it to. I'm very fond of how much digital work that I can get done , especially in the freelancing world. Freelancing art is been very rewarding And I have a few Pictures to post.
PKG00235395
 As I can to as I continue to grow it is nice to know and find out that as I continue to grow it is nice to know and find out that art is subjective. this means that to the person who is who is watching the artistry at who is watching the artistry at work it means who is watching the artistry at work in mean something different then it does who is watching the artistry at work....ent then it does to the artist period Who is watching the artistry at work in mean something different then it does to the artist. my goal is to my goal is to be purely inspirational My goal is to be purely inspirational. I I find that having that I I find that having the time to do art for pleasure rather than freelance for pleasure rather than freelancing how has been difficult lately very period however as I enjoy my vacation in period however as I enjoy my vacation in California I do find myself with more freetime,  quick sketching and doing artwork for myself. This is very enjoyable for me.



Some more freelance work will be coming soon as dates expire I get to post more